Friday, April 24, 2009

The Little Red Wagon

Spring is here and the weather is finally taking a turn for the better. I've been desperate to spend time outdoors with Alex, but its been a cold spring. I suppose I've gotten used to the warmth of Louisiana, so the cool weather is a shock to my system!

With warm weather in the forecast, Matt and I decided to buy Alex a red wagon this week. I think every little boy needs a wagon! Today was a beautiful day with temperatures in the 70s and plenty of sunshine. Alex and I spent most of the day outside and we took his new wagon for a spin. Alex loved his wagon ride and its something we will do often.

Faster Mommy! Faster!



This is so much fun!


I could get used to this!


Mommy, how many pictures of me in this wagon do you need to take?

No comments:

Post a Comment