Sunday, August 2, 2009

Nine Months Old!


Alex is nine months old! He is so full of energy and such a happy, pleasant baby. In the past month he started saying "Hi!" to everyone we meet. He loves to "socialize" when we are out shopping and always makes everyone's day with a BIG smile.

This morning Alex was playing in the living room and I was sitting next to him. He started to crawl into the kitchen and stopped. He turned around and waved to me. Clear as day, he said "Bye Bye!" and kept on crawling!

Other words he's "saying" are "Da" or "Day" for Daddy, an occasional "Mama", and "Ba" for his bottle.

He is getting VERY close to walking. He can stand on his own for about 10 seconds before he plops down on his tush. He is cruising, pulling up and loves to push his walking toys around the family room. I watch my friends with little ones who are walking (running) everywhere and I know I am in for it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment