Sunday, February 27, 2011

Settled

Finally, after 5 weeks we are pretty well settled into our new house in Allentown. This week Matt and I even hung a few pictures!! I guess we're here to stay;)

Alex has made the transition beautifully, barely skipping a beat. He LOVES his new house. We have so much more space to spread out and play.

The weather was awful during our first few weeks here, so we weren't able to get out much. However, in the past 2 weeks I joined an awesome mom's group, we've gotten to go the library, taken a few trips back to Danville, and EVEN played outside a little bit! Spring is on the way.

I have been an awful picture-taker during the past few weeks. I've been mostly using my iphone (since my regular camera was often lost in piles and boxes). I will upload soon and get some pictures of the house on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment