Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snow Fun!

We finally have a little snow outside! Yesterday morning Alex and I bundled up and ventured outside to play. Our industrious little guy decided we needed to dig out the driveway to help Daddy. He's such a great little helper! At one point Alex got some snow on his face and in his mouth and started spitting and sputtering to get it out. I told him it was okay to eat a little snow and the rest of his time outside was spent licking snow off of his mittens. "MMmm, Mmmm! That's good!" He would tell me. After over an hour outside I had to bribe him with candy to come inside. My toes were freezing!

I didn't take any pictures from yesterday's snow adventures, but Matt took Alex outside this morning and I very briefly ventured out in my jammies for some photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment