Sunday, January 2, 2011

So far behind!

Today I am owning up to something that I've known for a very long time. I am terrible at keeping up with my photo albums and memory books. I am currently downloading pictures to my computer from August. I haven't put a picture in an album since Christmas 2009. Alex's baby book is largely empty.

I keep putting these things on the back burner. No more. Time is slipping by so quickly, and while I try to live in the moment, I really need to spend more time capturing the moment. Anyway, I am going to try to hold myself to this resolution for 2011 despite many changes on our horizon.

We move in 2 weeks.
We have a baby due to arrive in about 10 weeks.

I am determined not to fall this far behind again!

I leave you with a picture of my two favorite guys from our wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment